Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Who's that!?

After over half-a-year of inactivity, I have once again reactivated this blog. Back toward the first of the year I was blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime in the form of a job as a graphic designer and web developer at a local, non-profit organization. Score!

Because I am the first ever graphic designer at this organization, I have been insanely busy getting graphics of all shapes and sizes up to speed here, in addition to getting my elbows greasy under the hood of the Moodle Course Management System. The main focus has been to launch an awesome new online school and it has been a fun, arduous, and educational journey but, by God's grace, the school launches in just a few short weeks!

Anyway, I'm ready to get back in the groove here with Socketbrain! My first order of business is two-fold: to build a strong branding and begin offering valuable and insightful content and articles. I may expand on that further in a future post, but the bottom line is that I will strive to update this blog with at least two new posts per week initially, and grow from there.

I'm excited about some of the ideas I have for this blog, as well as the direction in which I wish to go with it, and hope to get many of you involved!

If you're interested in contributing to the blog, please feel free to email me: kenreynolds78-at-gmail-dot-com.

No comments:

Post a Comment